T.I.B. PROUDLY PRESENTS!
THE BUFFALO/TORONTO REGIONALS
June 6-9, 2019
Buffalo Marriott Niagara
1340 Millersport Hwy
Amherst, NY 14221
or call 617-568-1234
Hotel Reservations must be made by May 6
ANY PROBLEMS JUST CALL ROSS
2019 SCHEDULE / THE RULES
Legal Moves, One Pair of Dice, No Dice On Checkers
COME JOIN US!
All ages, abilities and spectators are welcome!
THE UNEXPECTED BUFFALO >>>
BUFFALO WING TRAIL >>>
UPDATES! UPDATES! UPDATES!
ALL AMERICAN CITY... SO COOL!
AND HOME OF THE ORIGINAL
Hotel Is Only 20 Min From The Falls!
We are working on some excursions for Thur and Fri.
So start making your plans and STAY TUNED!
The flyer has been updated and Pre-Reg is going well.
PLUS, We have an AWESOME addition to Thursdays schedule.
We've added Something REALLY SPECIAL...
A FULL DAY TRIP TOUR OF THE FALLS!
If your going to travel for the weekend, you might as well SEE THE PLACE!
See what's there, explore around... THEN play.
WE'VE ADDED AN EXCLUSIVE
PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR OF NIAGARA FALLS!
BOTH SIDES (U.S. AND CANADA)!!
ONLY 15 SEATS, So Reserve Today!
THURSDAY, JUNE 6, 2019
ENJOY ALL THE SPLENDOR OF NIAGARA FALLS
AND SEE IT FROM EVERY ANGLE!
Up Close, 175' Below, Across The River And Full Aerial View From The Tower!
This tour combines ALL the beauty and wonder of the Majestic Niagara Falls:
- Enjoy a thrilling ride aboard the world famous Maid of the Mist Boat (Rain Gear Provided)
- View the magnificent Niagara River Gorge to see how the churning waters of the world renowned Niagara Falls carved out this awesome spectacle
- Visit the oldest state park in the U.S.A., Niagara Falls State Park
- Feel the thunder at the Cave of the Winds where you will descend 175 feet to the base of the Bridal Veil and American Falls (rain gear provided)
- View the Falls atop the Skylon Tower for an aerial panoramic view of the Niagara region
- Visit ALL KEY viewing areas of the Falls including Goat Island
- In addition, you will visit or view the Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Three Sister Islands, Luna Island, Terrapin Point, Prospect Park, Prospect Point Observation Tower, Niagara Parks, Table Rock, Floral Show house, Dufferin Islands, Toronto Power House, Raging Rapids, Old Scow, International Water Control Gates, Water Intakes, Queen Victoria Park, Sir Harry Oakes Garden Theatre, Giant Whirlpool, Hydro-electric Power Plants, Niagara Escarpment, Botanical Gardens and the Floral Clock
THIS FULL 6 HOUR PRIVATE BG TOUR INCLUDES:
- Private Round Trip Transportation to/from the Hotel
- Our Own Personal Professional Guide
- Private Sightseeing Tour of Niagara Falls, Canada and USA(as per itinerary)
- Admission/Attraction Fees – Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds & Skylon Tower
- All Tolls/Bridge Tolls/Parking fees/Gratuity
We will leave after breakfast, have lunch near the falls (World Famous Wings Maybe?!) and be back in time for a quick nap, dinner and prepare for the Pre-Tourney Games!
DON'T MISS OUT!!!!! Get your pre-reg confirmation NOW.
book before May 1st and get $15 off
THE SUPER JACKPOT!
We are giving a special gift to all SJP entrants since they will not be able to join us on the Niagra Falls Tour. Each entrant will receive a FREE TICKET to the Basketball Hall of Fame which is good any time. Although we presume you'll use it when you come to the CSBC-New England Nationals. ;-)))
Hotel Reservation Link had an issue but it was fixed.
Here is the new link.
Any problems you can call Catherine Dutweiler for your reservation: 716-276-7003
Or you can call Ross: 203-521-7866
- Can Friday arrivals play in jackpots?
Yes, they are continuous entries and will run all wknd.
- Can I enter the main events on Sat?
Yes, we will take entries until 10a when we start the draws.
Yes, the USBGF has sent us some added some prize money that we will have a separate free bracket for on Fri at 11a for USBGF members ($20 for non-members).
- Can I use non-U.S. currency to pay onsite?
I'm sorry, No.
All entries must now be paid in cash onsite (usd).
ANY questions just call/text Ross 203-521-7866
We're VERY excited for this inaugural event and can't wait to have some BG fun with you all!!!
GOOD DICE EVERYONE!!
Go to BGbrackets.com to see all the updated games
as they are happening!
Go to www.youtube.com/user/USBGFbroadcast
SEE YOU IN BUFFALO!!!